Stunning Acreage EstateThis magnificent near new single level home offers classic elegance with neutral tones throughout. The home sits perfectly on 5 picturesque, low maintenance acres with indoor and outdoor entertaining areas perfect for enjoying an acreage lifestyle.
The home features high ceilings with LED downlights throughout. Timber plantation shutters and bifold doors give the home a modern feel, bringing the outside in.
Year round comfort is ensured by ducted reverse cycle Actron air conditioning providing flexibility with 4 separate zones.
Entertaining from the open plan gourmet kitchen featuring a butler’s pantry, Smeg appliances, gas cooktop and expansive preparation areas, will be a pleasure. A feature of the kitchen is the designer polyurethane cabinets and the 40 mm Essa stone benchtops.
Family and friends will enjoy the vast formal and informal living and entertaining areas.
The master suite, with views to the rear of the property from the French doors and deck, includes a walk-through robe and light-filled ensuite, complete with full bath and underfloor heating.
The other 4 bedrooms are spacious and all have built in robes and plantation shutters.
The main bathroom is complimented by a separate powder room servicing the other bedrooms and living areas.
The property is situated in a fantastic street within minutes to local Kenthurst shops and playground, Kenthurst Park sporting facilities and public and private schools.
Other features include;
• Office/study or 6th bedroom
• A wide concrete driveway providing easy access to the triple garage with remote controlled doors and internal access
• External sauna room with separate shower and toilet
• Established gardens and mature trees, with level grassed areas
• Fenced paddocks and shelter suitable for horses
• 12m x 10m colorbond shed with 3 phase power, fitted with 2 demountable stables and with ample room for a horse float, caravan, cars or trailers etc and workshop space
• 10,000 litre colorbond water tank
• Short driving distance to local cafes, restaurants and shopping at Round Corner, Castle Towers Shopping Centre and Rouse Hill Town Centre
• 20 minutes to the soon to be completed railway stations at Cherrybrook and Castle Hill. 45 minutes to the Sydney CBD
Will Hampson 0414 620 333
Kate Lumby 0414 620 222